2013년 1월 4일 금요일

SELF-INTRODUCTION

Hello~. Welcome to visit my blog. My name is Thomas Jeong (*Hyeonjin Jeong). I'm very glad to meet you. Let me introduce about my self.

 

First, I love playing the drum. I play the drum twice a week.

 




Second, I love listening to music in my free time. I usually listen to a lot of music. My favorite music is "ROLLING IN THE DEEP".

 

Third, I can speak Chinese. I take Chinese lessons twice a week.

 

I wanna learn many things in GLPS( Global Leadership Program for Students) camp.

You can visit my blog many times.



THANKS

댓글 4개:

  1. I knew you are a great singer.
    I do think you sing 'Rolling in the Deep' well.:)

    답글삭제
  2. Hey! kk I think .. U r kinda interesting :D
    I hope u enjoy ur drum classes:D

    답글삭제
  3. Hi Hyeongjin,

    You did a great job on this post. The pictures are effective and add to the writing. Keep up the great work!

    답글삭제
  4. Hi!
    It is cool that you can play the drum!! 'Rolling in the Deep' is also one of my favorite songs. It will be very useful in the future if you are able to speak Chinese fluently. I look forward to reading your future posts~

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    답글삭제